Automating your review requests
It is not a surprise that reviews are important for every business. According to BrighLocal’s Local Consumer Review Survey, in 2021, 77% of people ‘always’ or ‘regularly’ read online reviews when deciding about local businesses. This is 17% more than the previous year.
Having more and positive reviews helps businesses build trust and attract more new guests. But how to generate more reviews? The answer is easy: just start asking your guests to write a review for your business. More often than you think, they will be happy to share their feedback with you.
Asking guests to leave a review manually takes a lot of time, is hard to scale, and may be inconsistent. So, it is recommended to automate the process and have a system in place to request reviews.
Generate more (positive) reviews
It is often the case that happy guests do not tell you that they are happy, but unhappy guests do. What if your guests would like to leave a negative review? Some criticism is justified and inevitable, but unjustified 1-star reviews may really hurt.
On the one hand, you want to give all customers, whether satisfied or not, the opportunity to leave a review; on the other hand, you want to avoid unjustified criticism.
To target both of these problems, we at re:spondelligent have developed a solution that helps you generate more positive reviews and lets you recover unhappy guests before they share a negative experience publicly.
Some of the advantages of our new IWantTo.Review solution are:
- It lets you automate your review requests. You can create your own ultra-fast landing page to request reviews, share it with your guests and let it do its magic.
- It is extremely easy to use. We already put all our knowledge about reviews in the page-building process, so you can create your own in just 10 minutes.
- It is customizable. First of all, you can choose your design by defining the colors and adding your logo. Second, you can choose the review sites that are relevant to your business, so the platforms that are trusted by your guests and that bring qualified prospects. And third, you can personalize your message. People are more likely to leave a review if you ask them personally.
- It allows you to prevent negative reviews. You can set up the review funnel and tweak it to your individual needs.
- Would you like to add more marketing? Create a form/mini-survey to ask your guests specific questions.
More CRM, more marketing
What makes IWantTo.Review solution even more powerful is the further possibilities that it presents: with integrations into online booking systems, you can acquire verified guest reviews and unleash the power of your CRM.
The integration into booking systems allows you not only to fully automate the review requests but also add all relevant customer details to each review. You know exactly which customer has left which review and which service they have purchased. This gives you more transparency in the analysis of your reviews, thus, you can better act upon these valuable insights.
Make the links you create trackable with Google’s UTM codes, thus, you can monitor the review behavior of your guests. It allows you, for example, to run targeted marketing campaigns, send follow-ups, make promotions, etc.
The best part is that IWantTo.Review is fully integrated into the review management solution of re:spondelligent, covering all the elements of review management, from collecting online reviews to analyzing them and improving your business and to responding to guest reviews like a pro.